CHTR roller linear guideway was design by high rigidity roller, the smoothness of the movement is good which achieves a smooth and noiseless linear motion. it’s high reliability and practicability
TRG roller guideway adopt a simple and lubricant roller recirculate design with shock resistant circulate accessory-- strengthening synthetic resin, it has been greatly improve on the loading capacity, contact stiffness and system rigidity.
Linear guides are mainly used in mechanical structures with high precision requirements, such as grinding machines, lathes, woodworking machines, handling machines, transport devices, industrial automation machines, semiconductor machinery, packaging machines, etc.
Data unit is mm
Why choose us?
1. Manufacturer Place your order directly to the factory, no intermediate cost, more fast delivery ,better service and economical cost.
2. Strict QC inspection Good quality is top important during cooperation. We will make QC inspection strictly before ship out to make sure every piece stayed in a good condition. If any problems made by us after you received cases then we will full responsible to compensate you.
3. Stable Supply As a manufacturer with strong ability for phone cases production, we have enough stock to meet your needs.
4. Fast delivery Enough stock in the warehouse, normal order can be delivery in 1-2 days.
5. Professional sale team with the best after-service professional and experienced sales team will provide you excellent service.
Using spectral analysis as a tool to identify the faults in the bearings faces challenges due to issues like low energy, signal smearing, cyclostationarity etc. High resolution is often desired to differentiate the fault frequency components from the other high-amplitude adjacent frequencies. Hence, when the signal is sampled for FFT analysis, the sample length should be large enough to give adequate frequency resolution in the spectrum. Also, keeping the computation time and memory within limits and avoiding unwanted aliasing may be demanding. However, a minimal frequency resolution required can be obtained by estimating the bearing fault frequencies and other vibration frequency components and its harmonics due to shaft speed, misalignment, line frequency, gearbox etc.