Original linear guides have these characteristics
Linear guides, also known as linear rails, slide rails, linear guides, and linear slide rails, are used for linear reciprocating applications. They have a higher rated load than linear bearings, and can withstand a certain torque, which can be achieved under high load conditions. Linear motion with precision.
The function of the linear motion guide is to support and guide the moving parts to make a reciprocating linear motion in a given direction. Depending on the nature of the friction, linear motion guides can be classified into sliding friction guides, rolling friction guides, elastic friction guides, and fluid friction guides.
Because the guide rails are uniquely offset Gothic grooves, the grooves can be planned according to the intended use and purpose. Because the track can be accurately tested, it is possible to produce high-precision linear guides and interchangeable linear guides.
Linear guides produced with these skills have the following characteristics:
(1) The variety is complete and can satisfy the needs of various purposes. A wide range of products are available, as many of the slider forms and scale series are standardized, so you can be satisfied with various application needs. And through the combination of special materials and external processing skills and experience, it can be applied to a variety of different applications.
(2) High-precision, high-quality Based on the leading production skills and testing skills accumulated in low-friction rolling bearings and ball screws, high precision and high quality have been completed from the beginning of the parts.
(3) High reliability and long life After a simple and reasonable shape and stable processing, high precision is achieved, and then high reliability is achieved. Through intensive heat treatment processing skills, processing materials with ultra-high purity accuracy, and then the product can carry forward outstanding durability.
(4) After the development of interchangeable goods, the use of easy-to-detect Gothic grooves and the adoption of outstanding quality management methods have resulted in interchangeable products that can be interchangeably used for rails and sliders. Because these products have a certain backup.
(5) High static load capacity (impact resistance) After the Gothic groove is selected, the load can be transferred to the non-contact appearance even under extremely high load conditions. For this reason, the linear guide greatly improves the impact resistance of the product itself.
Instead of an intermediate medium between the moving element and the fixed element of the linear guide, a rolling steel ball is used. Because the rolling steel ball is suitable for high-speed movement, small friction coefficient and high sensitivity, it can meet the working requirements of moving parts, such as tool holders and carriages of machine tools. The basic function of the fixed element (rail) of the linear guide system is like a bearing ring, a bracket for mounting a steel ball, and the shape is a "v" shape. The bracket wraps around the top and sides of the rail. In order to support the working parts of the machine tool, a set of linear guides has at least four brackets. Used to support large work pieces, the number of brackets can be more than four.